Saturday, December 20, 2014

Leadership Retreat


I spent 3 incredible days at our Coaches Retreat in Castle Rock, Colorado just a few weeks ago!!

These are my friends and fellow leaders/coaches on our Beachbody team getting a workout by one of our very own instructors.

This was one AMAZING all expenses paid, retreat to celebrate and also learn how to better help others with health, fitness and coaching.
The friendships and knowledge gained here are priceless to me! I'm thankful to be able to share this opportunity with other busy people like myself who want MORE in their life.

I LOVE raising my kids at home but always desired to be doing something MORE alongside of my first priority (my family). This has been the most fulfilling, rewarding, growing and challenging career I could have ever dreamed of.

"When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times you fail, both are equally important." -- Ellen DeGeneres
The Team at the top of the ski slop in CO! 
 




Glamor Shots! We had a photographer take our business photos. 




Leadership Training 



The Wall of Stars




We took a Sleigh Ride to an enchanted little cabin in the middle of no where for dinner.   




No comments:

Post a Comment