Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I felt the sudden need to share this today. It's crazy for me to look back at this photo of me on the left! 🙈
THAT was me. Depressed, lacked self-esteem, didn't exercise, didn't eat very healthy, didn't eat. under stress, was alone, divorced, quiet and stopped love from coming into my life.

The biggest thing I learned from going to a therapist last year which I didn't EVEN REALIZE till it was over was that I ALLOWED him to help me. I accepted the compliments he gave me instead of believing "he was just paid to do that" I learned to let more love into my life instead of putting up a wall and look where that's gotten me! It's only brought more happiness to my life! 💁🏼
Sooooo this is MY Beachbody transformation Tuesday.
I LOVE the photo in the middle as I was surrounded by a team. I feel it shows me finally busting out of my shell and not letting fears of judgment hold me back anymore.
On the far right I had completed almost a dozen workout programs, read over a dozen or 2 personal development books and so on and was leading MY OWN company/team party.
Another coach posted today about how Mother Teresa struggled with intense emotional turmoil and even doubt about her very own spiritual beliefs that she had shared publicly. God uses the small and weak.
I think that no matter where we are WE have the ability to lift someone else by sharing our life experiences. {That's what my team and business is all about.} And you can do so without pretending your life is perfect.
Cause mine certainly is NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment